The use of Cum Links is conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms and Rules. You must have accepted these Terms and Rules in order to use Cum Links, regardless if you are a registered member or not. We may also change the Terms and Rules at any time. An amended form of the Terms and Rules will be posted on the forum if the Terms and Rules is updated. Cum Links users are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms and Rules. If you do not agree to these Terms and Rules you will not be permitted to use Cum Links.
Cum Links reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, terminate your access to the Cum Links, and delete any content or information that you have posted on the Forum. Or prohibit you from using the Forum, at any time, without notice, and for any reason, primarily including but not limited to violations of these Terms and Rules.
By its very nature, Cum Links may often contain material that some might find offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or otherwise objectionable. In some cases, Cum Links may contain content that has been mislabeled or be otherwise deceptive. Please use caution and common sense, and exercise proper judgment when using this Forum. Cum Links does not endorse, support, represent, or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content appearing on the Forum. By using this Forum, you are acknowledging that your reliance on material appearing on the Site will be at your own risk.
Cum Links may review any content appearing on the Site, and reserves the right to refuse to distribute any content, to remove any content from the Site, or to edit content, in its sole discretion. However, you also acknowledge and agree that Cum Links is not obligated to remove any content from its Forums, unless it is found to be illegal under the requirements of the law.
As a member, if you find any content appearing on our Forums that you believe to be illegal or that violates our Terms and Rules, you may inform Cum Links by using our Contact Us Page. Cum Links will review your message and the content to which you object (assuming it is still on the Forum). Cum Links will then remove the content if it is illegal or otherwise deemed inappropriate.
Please note that Cum Links is not legally responsible for keeping content that it deems inappropriate off of the Site.
Cum Links reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information it reasonably believes necessary to do any of the following: (1) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or legitimate governmental request; (2) enforce these Term and Rules, including investigation of potential violations; (3) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; (4) respond to user support requests; or (5) protect the rights, property, or safety of Cum Links, its users, and the public. You agree that Cum Links will not be liable for exercising or failing to exercise any of these rights.
Cum Links Forums were created so users can share their photos, videos, stories and questions. Please take care to follow our simple rules and these forums will remain a fun and valuable resource for everyone. These site-wide rules apply to posting in the forums. Failure to abide by these rules result in a warning or potentially in your account being banned from Cum Links.
1. Please keep all posts on-topic. "Hijacking," the intrusive posting within a thread by a member to "introduce" themselves or to "announce my availability," within a fellow member's (creator/author) thread, is strongly prohibited. Do not make repeated posts in order to post links or personal ads. This includes posting repeated pictures of your penises that are not related to thread topics.
2. Choose the forum that matches the content of your post. Before creating a new topic use the forum's powerful search feature; it may have been created before. Please do not create duplicate posts featuring the exact same media or content in multiple threads or sections. Instead, please choose ONE thread (or start a new one) where you think the media or content will be most appropriate and post them there only.
3. Do not post or request photos, videos, or other media items that are watermarked with another website's name or URL. This includes posting media items in which the watermarks have been edited out in order to circumvent this rule. 4. Do not post or request any copyrighted material without the consent of the owner.
5. Do not post or request any offers for the solicitation of illegal prostitution, personal massage services, sexual concierge services, or other personal or business endeavors that implicate the solicitation of services of a sexual nature. Additionally, you may not post offers to buy, sell or trade any products or services. Promoting pay sites or your own sites or blogs on Cum Links is also forbidden.
6. Discussion of minors (under 21 years of age or 18 where permitted) is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be. All people seen in any photo or video must be AND appear to be at least 21 years old or 18 where permitted. If you're not sure of someone's age, don't post it.
7. Do not post or discuss any tasteless material or links to websites with tasteless content. (No watersports, bestiality, snuff, rape, scat, drugs, incest, etc…).
8. All posts must be written in English, except in the forums designated for other languages. Whenever possible, try to write a short description of the photos and videos you post. This makes it easier for people to use the forum's search feature.
9. Do not post personal information about yourself or any other person in the forum or in your profile. NO last names, e-mails, phone numbers or addresses! Do not post links to your Kik, Skype, Twitter, or any other such accounts, including profiles on any social networking sites. Do not use our website for personal revenge scenarios! Please see the Dating topic in the Announcements section of the Forum. It is for your safety that we strongly advise members to exchange email addresses / Skype / Twitter and related contact information during the conversation (or "inbox") feature of this Site.
10.Do not post (or request) links to pay sites or their passwords. This includes links to file sharing sites where individuals are posting for profit.
12.Do not post a request without uploading an example of what you are looking for. If you are making a request please use the word "request" in the title of your thread. Please consider that it is unfair to only make requests without first making some sort of contribution here first. We advise against making a request in your first post.
13. Do not "bump" a thread for the sake of bumping it. Have something vital to contribute, either content (new pictures, videos, or links) or an interesting comment. Pointless bumps will be removed.
14. It is forbidden for a member to represent himself or herself as someone who they are not. For example, if you are a male, do not pretend to be a female. If you are caught intentionally misrepresenting yourself you will be banned from this site. Men should not register or represent themselves as a couple if their spouse is not involved with the couple's account here on Cum Links. Your personal and profile information should be a true reflection of who you are. If you are concerned about your privacy, it is better NOT to give any information than to provide the false information about yourself. Intentionally providing false information to mislead other members is forbidden and may result in our requiring that you verify your account information. If it is determined that your account information is intentionally false you will be banned from this site.
15. Each member may only have one account. If duplicate accounts are discovered the duplicates will be banned.
16. All about avatars: Do not use someone else's personal photo (face or other body parts) as your personal avatar. This is a false and misleading representation to the other members of our community. Use only your own personal photographs, images, and drawings. Your avatar should be an honest reflection of you and the gender listed in your profile. Please note that if we suspect your avatar is false or misleading, we may require you to verify your account information. Your avatar may be removed and you may be banned from the Cum Links Community if your avatar is inappropriate.
Avatars cannot contain the following: Violent or offensive images Trademarked or copyrighted images No exposed genitals (penis or vagina) No images containing drugs or other tasteless material No cartoon or artistic likeness of a penis or vagina
17. Media Rules are as follows: Based on the subject matter for the site of Cum Links all photos not related to interracial sex, black men, white women and white couples will be rejected. This site is not intended for single white males to show photos of themselves / body parts. While we do understand the interest of single white males in this lifestyle we prefer to cater our media files to only photos that represent the interracial lifestyle as stated above. Some of the reasons that media items may be rejected or deleted are as follows:
Photos that might be copyrighted, watermarked from another site or are not your own originals. Content with really poor quality (out of focus, pixelated, bad scans, etc). Quality matters! Non-nude content. Each photo must show some nudity. Exceptions for lingerie apply. Digitally modified files, like your face on someone else's body. No retro submissions. Single white males / transgenders that show photos of themselves / body parts.
18. Respect the staff, moderators, and administrators. If a moderator or staff member asks you to stop doing something, stop. If a post, thread, avatar or media item is deleted, do not repost it. If you disagree with a decision made by a moderator or staff member, please contact them in a private message and discuss it civilly. Please be patient if you contact a staff member or mod and they aren't able to respond immediately. Your message will be answered in as timely a fashion as possible. Politeness will get you far. Hostility or disrespect directed toward the staff members or mods won’t get you anything.
19. Forum visitors, members, and non-staff members are not permitted to use the site name, logo, or likeness when creating posts, media items, or themes that could be interpreted as (or are suggestive of) any affiliation with Cum Links or the views of the staff members.
20. Do not engage in financial transactions of any sort with other Cum Links users. This includes payments to forum members for private media content or any other services or goods. Black to White is not responsible for any funds lost nor will our staff assist with recouping lost funds. Any members known to utilize Black to White as a means for facilitating sending or receiving funds will be banned.
We have the final word on what will be approved. If we find a media item is not suitable for the site, we'll reject it. If you violate the rules multiple times, you will be banned without warning. There are numerous other sites that allow other types of media items and this rule is at the discretion of site management and senior administrators.
Additional: We try to maintain a supportive atmosphere so that all members can feel welcome to share their respective positions. We encourage you to give positive feedback when you enjoy another member's post. Feel free to post your honest opinions, however there is no need to start fights or post rude comments (racial slurs are prohibited). Respect each other, do not use names like "n*gg*rs", "sl*t", "b*tch", "wh*r*", "f*gg*t", c**t (or variations thereof), etc... when interacting with an individual and fellow member. We are better than that.
If you enjoy the forums, give something back, even if it’s just one photo, video or story. Every member that contributes to our community makes it better and stronger.