• If you're new around here, don't be shy! If you see an empty thread go right ahead and start posting! We are a relatively new forum, so we are still building up our numbers. The Forum's main rules are to be courteous to other members, rudeness will not be tolerated.
  • Join different chatrooms and enjoy instant communication with other members, share photos and gifs. We have a chatroom for every fetish on our fourm.
  • Enable Push Notifications so you'll get a notification when you receive a reply to a post you've made.
  • If you see an empty forum go ahead and speak you're minds

cuckqueanxoxo

My husband is a little shy when it comes to the idea of fucking another woman in front of me.
Any tips to get him into it? And how to find the right woman for the job as well?

cuckquean 4ever

I love to watch my (king) enjoy fucking other women, and it’s not because of feeling secure. It’s because I’ve always felt turned on by it and we are on the same page. We check in with each other to make sure nothing has changed, and both operate with the understanding that if feeling and excitement change we will adjust course. But what excites us in our marriage is our business and people can and will judge, but it’s our marriage and how we get our rocks off is for us to decide. Just put yourself out there in the right places, you're looking for a specific type of female. She has to be into cuckqueaning and understand the rules.