• If you're new around here, don't be shy! If you see an empty thread go right ahead and start posting! We are a relatively new forum, so we are still building up our numbers. The Forum's main rules are to be courteous to other members, rudeness will not be tolerated.

I Love The Way Cuck Husbands Look At Me

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
It is exhilarating to be asked to pleasure another's property isn't it? The power you feel in being asked to do what another man can't do for his wife! Then at the end filling her with your seed, and seeing the mix of excitement, on his face when you lose yourself inside her. I remember my first time, like it was yesterday. He enjoying watching me use her, and finishing inside her. Watching him clean up after was knew to me, but I've since grown accustomed even excited by it.

Cjking

I wouldn't say i cant do it for my girl because I can.
I just love seeing her being enjoyed and love seeing black men enjoy her.
I decided to give my pussy to black men and since I wasn't born with one its the best I can do.
I will test a woman before i get with her. I won't date her if she doesnt make one of my black friends cum, or at least show promise.
My last girlfriend was the best she fully understood her role as my girl. She didn't just allow she initiated and looked forward to it. It came to a point that all she wore at home was lingerie or something sexy kust in case someone came by and would greet our friends at the door with a kiss and getting her ass grabbed. If someone came by she didn't know she would make them comfortable by talking to them sitting with or on their lap and just being a good hostess kissing them until they were ready. If they were really nervous mostly because of me shed send me a text asking if she could take them to our room alone or if i would run to the store or something. Which I always agreed to. She didn't care if they had a girl or not and always said thank you and to tell their friends.
I could have random bbc fuck her awake
One time she came to work with me to tell my black boss I was late because she was sucking my dick and needed some dick before i left to work. She said it very seriously and straight faced. Then said that she would make it up to him by doing the same for him if he wanted.
I got a raise and a promotion she got hired on 4 hours every Monday morning and 2 every Thursday afternoon.
She let me bet her on sporting events and would regularly surprise me with a show when i got home.
And she always made them cum inside her.
She could be in the middle of cumming on a black cock and look me in the eyes and tell me she loved me and I knew it was true.
Once she realized I really was ok with all of this she exceeded my expectations by far.

Killed by a drunk driver. Or Wed still be together.

RioAllen

Yeah I’ve been the cuck many times it’s a big
Turn on to see Dom Guys Creampie your
Wife But then I’ve done it to other guys while they watched me Breed their wives

There is a very special feeling when you catch the cuckold husband's eye as his wife is moaning and orgasming or as you cum deep inside his wife. There is little that matches that exquisite mixture of pleasure pain and jealousy on his face. I also love the look I get when a husband first hands his wife over to me or when I deliver her back to him thoroughly fucked and satisfied.

There is a very special feeling when you catch the cuckold husband's eye as his wife is moaning and orgasming or as you cum deep inside his wife. There is little that matches that exquisite mixture of pleasure pain and jealousy on his face. I also love the look I get when a husband first hands his wife over to me or when I deliver her back to him thoroughly fucked and satisfied.

M

Markusktd

Can I contact admin??
It is about advertisement on your website.
Regards.