• If you're new around here, don't be shy! If you see an empty thread go right ahead and start posting! We are a relatively new forum, so we are still building up our numbers. The Forum's main rules are to be courteous to other members, rudeness will not be tolerated.
  • Enable Push Notifications so you'll get a notification when you receive a reply to a post you've made.

Mature Experienced Bull available - first-timers welcome

I am a 59 year old, well-educated successful professional. I have experience of meeting couples for all sorts of cuckold and threesome fun. I have a really good understanding of the dynamics of cuckold and swinging relationships and have been coaching men, women and couples interested in exploring this liefestyle for quite a few years. I have introduced a number of first-timer couples to thrills of this amazing lifestyle. I am always careful to make sure that both the wife and the husband are getting everything that they want and expect from the experience.

I am very open-minded and easygoing, so if you have a particular fantasy in mind or something you would like to try, do let me know and I will do my best to make it happen for you.

I can provide a very safe, secure and highly pleasurable introduction to this lifestyle. You will be very glad you got in touch.

I live close to London, but when restrictions are lifted, I will happily travel all over the UK.

I am also a professional photographer and can offer wives and couples an amazing free discreet photoshoot as an 'ice-breaking' introduction.

Attachments

• Tony 59d 72ppi.jpg
    Tony 59d 72ppi.jpg
    599.9 KB · Views: 12