• If you're new around here, don't be shy! If you see an empty thread go right ahead and start posting! We are a relatively new forum, so we are still building up our numbers. The Forum's main rules are to be courteous to other members, rudeness will not be tolerated.

The Look On His Face Still Gets Me Excited

B

BBC Wife Bull

The first time I cuckolded my husband the look on his face will stay with me forever! His expression was one I'd never seen or had never seen on his face before, a mix of pain, surprise, and budding pleasure, all rolled into one expression. I loved it, because I was the reason, the reason for his excitement! All throughout we kept making eye contact and smiling at each other, well as much as I could see at least, my point of view was a bit jerky you see. And when I came he would almost shutter. And when our bull went over the falls and nutted in me, my hubby was panting like he'd just ran a marathon, and his hands were shaking from adrenaline! He wasn't nearly as large as my lover but I could tell he was erect, more excited than I'd ever seen him. He told me he almost felt physical pain when our bull and I started, but then it was replaced by an almost burning pleasure! I love this man so much for letting me experience this!

Cjking

The first time I cuckolded my husband the look on his face will stay with me forever! His expression was one I'd never seen or had never seen on his face before, a mix of pain, surprise, and budding pleasure, all rolled into one expression. I loved it, because I was the reason, the reason for his excitement! All throughout we kept making eye contact and smiling at each other, well as much as I could see at least, my point of view was a bit jerky you see. And when I came he would almost shutter. And when our bull went over the falls and nutted in me, my hubby was panting like he'd just ran a marathon, and his hands were shaking from adrenaline! He wasn't nearly as large as my lover but I could tell he was erect, more excited than I'd ever seen him. He told me he almost felt physical pain when our bull and I started, but then it was replaced by an almost burning pleasure! I love this man so much for letting me experience this!
Of course he does it takes an amazing and special woman to understand what guys like your man and myself love about it