• If you're new around here, don't be shy! If you see an empty thread go right ahead and start posting! We are a relatively new forum, so we are still building up our numbers. The Forum's main rules are to be courteous to other members, rudeness will not be tolerated.
  • Join different chatrooms and enjoy instant communication with other members, share photos and gifs. We have a chatroom for every fetish on our fourm.
  • Enable Push Notifications so you'll get a notification when you receive a reply to a post you've made.
  • If you see an empty forum go ahead and speak you're minds

Why are Cuckold Husbands and Wives so turned by with Breeding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
To answer these questions or give your opinion or opinions, join cumlinks here:

• Question Why do couples like when the bull raw dawgs her and cums inside her (breeds her)?
  • Question Why does the husband sometimes like to clean up (suck the bulls) cum our of her?
  • Question What does the hubby feel when he's watching her with her lover? Does he feel sexual excitement or just humiliation?
  • Question Does cuckold humiliation give the cuck hubbie pleasure?
  • Question What does the cuckold wife feel while she is humiliating her husband?
  • Question How to bring up cuckolding to my spouse?
  • Question What if my wife gets pregnant from her bull?
  • Question Is it gay to suck another mans cum out of a woman?
  • Question How do cuckold relationships work day to day?
  • Question As a cuckold Husband do I always have to be in the room when the bull is using her?
  • Question Doesn't cuckolding effect your relationship when your not enjoying an experience and just living day to day?

Status
Not open for further replies.