• If you're new around here, don't be shy! If you see an empty thread go right ahead and start posting! We are a relatively new forum, so we are still building up our numbers. The Forum's main rules are to be courteous to other members, rudeness will not be tolerated.
S

swinger4ever

I have recently been asked why we swing, and my answer left the person asking even more confused. I just said because that it strengthens our relation, that it increases our desire for one another. The person asking the question seem utterly confused and asked how that related to fucking other people? See most people don't understand the ability to see their partner, and see them past sexual relations. To understand that you love someone and someone loves you, and is committed to you even if you see them enjoy getting fucked by someone else. To those who fear and expect a the most horrible outcome from such an experience, learn to look outside yourself.

242Jay Smith

First you must be secure in yourself and your partner also know the difference between sex and love. It's not àll about you and to have an open mind about life. The good thing is that it's not for everyone. Lol